Welcome to Prime Radio
PRIME RADIO is an Adventist-owned christian radio station operating at 91.9fm Kampala and 94.6fm Masaka. We broadcast 24 hours a day from the state-of-the-art broadcast house located on Kireka hill near the Seventh-day Adventist church headquarters of the Central Uganda Conference. We are also received world via streaming on this website.
Prime Radio has a team of experienced staff in the media industry and a wide range of listeners across the globe. We are a fast growing Christian FM station in Uganda with a unique blend of commercial and morally upright programs. Our major aim is to educate, entertain and inform our listeners with the best Christian music, local news and current affairs plus top class live sports coverage.
The radio was founded in 2002 and first hit the airwaves on Friday evening, October 18th 2002. The Radio has built a strong reputation for delivering quality ‘alternative’ radio solutions to clients in Government, NGOs and in the Private sector.
We are broadcasting on 91.9MHz in Kampala and 94.6MHz in Masaka.
“To be a global player and one of Africa’s leading Christian radio station.”
“To excel in speaking and sharing a wholesome, balanced and informative message of hope in Jesus Christ through effective and efficient broadcasting services”
Our Core Values
- High quality and professional service delivery
- Value for money in all our services.
Our Srategic Objectives
- Provide an effective and efficient communication medium
- Promote Bible based outreach ministry for soul winning
- Provide edifying and enriching Christian nurture
- Provide holistic education and training in religious, political, scientific, technology, social and economic spheres of life
- Sell service for cost benefit and make profit
- Provide uplift and acceptable moral ethics and foster positive attitude and behavior of our society
- Inspire a living hope in people and promote emotional joy and happiness
- Liaise or partner with central government, non-government organizations, regional or local governments and other people of good will to alleviate ignorance, disease, poverty, and social injustices in society.